Our commitment to quality care and education is evident in our OfSTED reports and accreditations.
- Acknowledged for the quality of environment and practice in several awards.
- Ofsted ‘outstanding’ gradings in 2008 and 2015.
- 5 stars Scores on the Doors for Food Hygiene
More than this, our vision for quality experiences for children is rooted in the time-honoured Montessori philosophy, the world’s largest global education movement. This vision comes to life in the way that we:
- Understand and nurture a child’s rights
- See the child as rich, capable and competent
- Invest in high quality enabling environments
- Support early childhood educators to learn and grow
- Retain a focus on the development of the prime areas of learning: physical development, communication and language and personal, social and emotional development.
- Keep the child at the heart of what we do